The Minnesota Digital Library (MDL) will hold its 13th Annual Meeting:
Monday, June 15, 2015
Continuing Education & Conference Center
University of Minnesota – St. Paul Campus
Twitter hashtag: #mdl2015
Call for Session Presenters
The Annual Meeting Planning Committee is seeking your ideas for sessions and presenters for the MDL 13th Annual Meeting, to be held June 15, 2015.
Please submit your ideas for session topics (an informal proposal) to Sara Ring, Chair of the Planning Committee via email at email@example.com by Friday, March 13, 2015.
Below is a list of topics we have generated based on suggestions from last year's Annual Meeting attendees, but we also encourage you to submit your own session idea.
- Community engagement
- Creative ways to promote digital content
- Copyright and licensing
- Using Minnesota Reflections in the K-12 community (e.g. History Day)
- Digital Preservation
- DPLA Community Reps activity and outreach
- Visualizing historical content with mapping tools
- Using Google Analytics and analyzing reports
Image credit: Washboard band, Minneapolis, Minnesota, contributed by the American Swedish Institute.