The Faribault County Historical Society, with headquarters in Blue Earth, Minnesota, offers artifacts, photographs and images showing the development of the county, which was first settled in 1856. The society operates its museum in the house of James Wakefield, and also supports the Etta C. Ross memorial library built in 1904, and the Episcopal Church of the Good Shepherd, which has the first stained glass window west of the Mississippi. It operates a historical village at the Faribault County fairgrounds. The contributions to Minnesota Reflections show rural life and development of the south central rural area highlighting farming and expansion of the railroads.
Faribault County Historical Society
405 East Sixth St.
Blue Earth, MN 56013